Terms and Conditions
The business Bee Box Marketing, ABN 44 938 350 053, located in Geraldton, Western Australia 6530, is referred to as “we,” “us,” and “our.”
www.bee-box.com.au is referred to as “the website.”
The term “you” refers to the site’s user and our customer. The term “products” refers to items purchased through this website, over the phone, email or in person.
“Property” refers to a location or address that you specify to be photographed.
“Order” refers to a request from you to purchase goods and/or services from Bee Box Marketing.
These Terms and Conditions, along with the purchase order, comprise a contract between Bee Box Marketing and the purchaser. Any changes to an agreed contract must be approved in writing by us.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
From time to time, we reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions. Amendments will take effect as soon as they are posted on our website (bee-box.com.au). If you continue to use the website after receiving such notice, you are agreeing to be bound by the updated terms and conditions.
To place an order on the website, you must be at least 18 years old. You affirm that you are at least 18 years old by placing an order, agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and entering into a contract with us. If we suffer a financial or other loss as a result of your attempt to engage in a transaction with us while you are under the age of 18, Bee Box Marketing may, in its sole discretion, seek compensation from your adult parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
Real Estate Photography Requirements
Photographers, with very few exceptions, own the photos they take and share the usage of the photos through licensing agreements that specify how the images may be used, the geographic regions in which the images may be used, the time period for which parties are given permission to use the images, the exclusivity or non-exclusivity of the arrangement, and the terms for relicensing the images. A documented licencing agreement is intended to safeguard both parties’ rights to the photos.
The right to use images in relation to a specific property is only valid for the duration of the sale or rental agreement with the existing owner. If, however, the property is not leased or sold, the licence will be extended without charge for the duration of the new contract. Following the completion of the listing, all content must be removed from websites, social media, and other places.
Unless we have expressly consented in writing, photos may not be sold, leased, repurposed in a later sale or rental of the property, or otherwise transferred to any other person (including the property owners or other agencies).
Photographs taken or submitted in reference to a property may only be used in reference to that property and not to any other.
An infringement of our copyright will occur if photos are used outside of these rules. We reserve the right to use the images for promotional purposes, as well as to transfer copyright or relicense the images to other real estate agencies.
Prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include sales tax (GST).
Fees and charges must be paid online using Stripe or PayPal. If your payment is declined, you will not be able to place an order. You must not pay for products using any fraudulent or illegal means, or attempt to do so. Once your purchase and payment have been processed, we will send you a receipt that details the total fees and charges for the products in your order. Only the rightful owner of the credit card being used for payment may purchase goods. By offering payment by provision of a credit card number you warrant that you are an authorised user of the credit card.
Please make your selection carefully and place your order when you are certain of your decision. If you cancel your photography session with more than 24 hours notice, we will provide a full refund. If you cancel within 24 hours, a cancellation fee will apply as follows:
Real Estate Photography $50
All other quoted works 10%
After services have commenced, no refunds will be offered. If you need to change the date of your session, please get in touch with us.
We are dedicated to upholding the Australian Privacy Principles and devoted to protecting your personal information. During your order or enquiry, we collect personal information such as your name, address, phone number, email address and site address in order to provide services to you.
We take precautions to protect your personal data against unauthorised access, loss, abuse, disclosure or alteration. When personal information is no longer needed, we take steps to discard or permanently de-identify it.
Our merchant processors, PayPal and Stripe, receive your credit card information directly. Stripe is a PCI Level 4 Compliant Payment Gateway for processing credit and debit card information and payments. Credit/Debit Card information is encrypted and saved in Stripe’s database, accessible only by authorised people, and never stored on our systems.
Securing your information
While we make every effort to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us. As a result, any information you send to us is at your own risk. Nonetheless, after we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information remains secure.
If a failure to comply with these terms and conditions is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, we accept no liability. If we waive any of our rights under these terms and conditions on one time, it does not mean we will automatically waive those rights on subsequent occasions. If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, unenforceable or unlawful for any reason, the other terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
Permission to photograph your address
By engaging Bee Box Marketing to photograph your property, you give us permission to photograph the location and use the images worldwide in print, online, on social media and our website www.bee-box.com.au in perpetuity.
You also agree to the following conditions in respects to your address release:
1. You give Sylvia Vella t/a Bee Box Marketing (ABN 44 938 350 053) permission to use the property as a location for photographing or filming scenes as part of the agreed photography or audio visual project.
2. Use of the Property will include the right to bring personnel and equipment onto the property or to remove those, and rubbish, after completion.
3. The permission to use the Property is granted for the access dates and times as agreed.
4. We hold a Public Liability Insurance policy for $20 million, which covers crew, and contractors involved in filming but not your guests or other things not involved in the filming, which remains your sole responsibility to insure, and you release us from all liability relating thereto.
5. We will own all copyright and other rights in all footage or material created by it on the Property and have sole right to exploit all footage and still photography depicting the Property, and any personnel, equipment or other material therein, whether of you or otherwise, in any way (or not to).
6. You warrants that the filming, or other use in the Project, by us of any and all artworks, sculptures, photography or other copyright works or intellectual property material on or around the Property does not and will not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any third party, and you indemnify us for any and all losses, liability or expense incurred in any way (including by negligence or indirectly) as a result of any breach of this warranty. You will ensure any material is properly licensed for its use or inclusion in the Project and remains so for its full use. We may in any event exclude material we consider may not comply without liability to you.
7. You warrant that you are the owner of the Property and have full right and authority to grant the rights in this release to us without any limitation.
8. Without limiting anything in this release, you accept all risk and liability in relation to the Property and any material described above appearing in the Project and releases and forever discharge us from all and any loss, damage or liability (including indirect, special or consequential losses) arising in relation thereto, including any claim by a third party arising out of or relating to the Property or material appearing in the Project or for any reason whatsoever.